N$ 750 / Double Room Adult Sharing
N$ 2000 / Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
*Stay for 2 nights and get 1 free
Solitaire Lodge is now offering various special on lodging and camping.
Book now at: [email protected] OR +264 81 560 1400
All room bookings come with a complimentary Cheetah tour.
Guided fat bike ride excursions and hiking trails are also available at own cost.
Camping sites with hot water and electricity available for N$100pp and N$50 per car.
Don’t forget to grab a piece of our famous apple pie and a coffee at the bakery.
N$ 600 per room
Terms and conditions:
- Special valid for new bookings created as of 30 April 2020, arriving from 5 May 2020 – 31 August 2020
- This rate is applicable to everyone, including Tour Operators, MICE clients and online bookings
- Applicable on room accommodation and campsites (Accommodation rate N$600 per room/chalet. 2 bed units max 2 people, 4 bed units max 4 people. Camping sites at a rate of N$100 per person. Children 12 years and below stay for free.)
- *This special is not applicable to the following units: Hardap Dormitory, Khorixas single rooms, Shark Island Lighthouse & Mile 108 Fisherman Chalets
- Rates are bed only – no meals included
- Park entrance fees are not included in this special
- Special non-refundable/non-transferrable
- All bookings are subject to availability
- NamLeisure discount applicable on meals and activities
- Normal discount percentages do not apply (eg. Namibian/Pensioners and Tour Operator/MICE discount)
Journeys Namibia lodges and camp sites have an adventure waiting for everyone; the newly launched Rim to River hiking trail in the Fish River Canyon (Fish River Lodge) is a must or try a fat bike excursion along the edge of the canyon. Drink that glass of chardonnay whilst watching elephant cajoling alongside a waterhole at Hobatere Lodge or set off at sunrise to track the elusive and rare black rhino at Grootberg Lodge. Camp in the middle of Damaraland while enjoying a cold beer on the stunning rock features of Hoada Campsite. For those that are seeking solitude closer to home, Auas Safari Lodge offers an easy getaway from city life, with hiking and cycling trails and game drives only one hour from Windhoek. Not to mention a hearty brunch or quick getaway in the city while staying over at Little Forest Garden Retreat in Windhoek.
We would love to welcome you to our unique, sustainable lodges in remote locations on our Made in Namibia #localislekker Special.
June 2020 – December 2020.
Breakfast inclusive for one
Breakfast inclusive for two
Valid from 1 August to 30 September 2020
Our tranquil garden, refreshing pool, in-room work spaces and high speed complimentary wifi awaits! With delicious take-away meals from neighbouring Stellenbosch Tasting Room and The Stellenbosch Market.